Examples of high quality technical writing.
- Functional Programming For The Rest of Us
- What is an API? In English, please.
- Understanding tuples vs. lists in Python
- Kotlin Sequences: An Illustrated Guide
- Python Tuples are Not Just Constant Lists
Guides and Tutorials
Getting Started with Rails is one of the best chronological software documents on the internet. It showcase's David Heinemeier Hansson top tier writing skills. And it's no secret why Ruby on Rails has had such a high adoption rate.
Key elements of the guide include:
- Clear outcomes
- Prerequisites (assumptions)
- Numbered steps
The Webpack Concepts document is an excellent example of a great framework overview. It provides dead simple examples to help readers setup quickly.
More Guides and Tutorials
- Building web applications with Spring Boot and Kotlin
- Installing Cypress
- AWS - Pulling an Image
- Stimulus Handbook
- Quickstart: Compose and Rails
- Swiftype - Meta Tags
- ExpressionEngine - Plugins
- YNAB API
- Yarn - Getting Started
- Introduction to Functional Programming in F#
- Mapbox GL JS
- Craft CMS
- Craft CMS - Neo Wiki
- Spring Guides
- MDN web docs
- The Aula Brain